A green lawn complements almost any Adirondack property, commercial or residential. If your lawn is falling short of lush and healthy, Boulder Landscaping LLC can help. For new lawns, we can help design the space and establish new growth grass. For existing lawns that are drab, thin or sick, we can diagnose the problem and develop a plan to repair or rejuvenate the grass.
Whatever your lawn project, Boulder Landscaping LLC has the experience to get you to your goal of healthy, green grass. We use several techniques to offer choices for different budgets and timelines. If time isn’t an issue and you prefer a slower approach, we can hydro-seed to allow your lawn to establish naturally. If you need to improve your lawn instantly, we can install grown sod at any point during the growing season. For new lawns, we can improve health and longevity by completing light excavation and drainage prior to establishing the grass. Give us a call today to get on your way to a better lawn.
What are the benefits of sod installation?
- Instant gratification – a new lawn in just one day
- No waiting for seed germination or grass growth
- Can be installed at any time during the growing season
Why should I choose hydro-seeding for my lawn?
- Budget efficient
- Takes half the time of traditional seeding
- Less time and installation effort than hand seeding
- No transplant shock – deeper roots and great results
- Consistent coverage – no patchy areas like those common with hand seeding
- Effective erosion control for commercial applications